Monday 2 April 2012

Set back

NOOOOOOOO !!!!! GUTTED

Whilst out on my centuary ride yesterday, I was "sideswiped" by a motorist and knocked off my bike at 20mph.

Thankfully the motorist stopped to make sure I was ok but really shouldn't have tried to over-take me in single lane road works!!

I can't say too much as its now in the hands of the Police, but more importantly I've been to A&E for a check up and X-ray this morning, my repaired collar bone looks ok, I've strained all the muscles around it trying stop my self rolling down the road and been told to ease off training a little for a few days but I must keep it moving so it doesn't stiffen.

My bikes ok, well its rideable but it now sports quite a lot of scratches, really not happy, NO I'M REALLY NOT HAPPY, its my pride & joy, I'm going to have to get some of it sorted straight away, I can't ride it looking like that!

I'm starting to feel very angry now my plan for a big training week this week while Sarah & Georgie are away skiing, is gone, I wanted to get a 35 hour training week in ..... not going to happen now.

Euro Champs are in 3 weeks, this is not good at all !!

I'm off to sulk !!

No comments:

Post a Comment