Thursday 1 March 2012

February training

I've took it steady in training over these last few weeks.

I'm not allowed to swim or kayak, I've done some track running and my shoulder feels a little sore the next day so I'm concentrating more on cycling for now, trying to rebuild my confidence.

Started off just doing a few hours every week and I'm now up to 10 hours training per week and not much discomfort or soreness afterwards.

The European Sprint Triathlon Championships are only 7 weeks away, I'm not going to be at the top of my game, but its going to be a great experience pulling on that GBR trisuit and giving it hell for an hour.

Really looking forward to training camp in Mallorca in a week's time, so plenty of hills and long bikes should help me prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment